Designer Choi Seul-gi works on furniture and object design.
She would like to do a work that shows the quality of work and has the commercial quality that can be mass-produced at the same time.
- 2017 WAUSANRO 94, Living Design Fair / Coex, Seoul
- 2018 Taking a Seat of Seventeen Designers / Art Space Hoseo Gallery, Seoul
- 2018 Competitive Light, DDW / TAC, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 2018 Competitive Light, ‘Shadows & Light’ GLOW / TAC, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 2019 HERE AND NOW / Crafts on the Hill, Seoul
- 2019 Bauhaus Mirror / DDP, Seoul
- 2019 PAPER PPR PAPER, Craft Trend Fair / Coex, Seoul
- 2020 POINT OF LIFE / TONG-IN Gallery, Seoul
- 2020 Young Designer Prize / INSPER Awards, Hansol Paper Company
- 2020 From matter To object, BKID, Seoul
- 2020 Narrative Structure, Mass, Seoul
- 2021 Unfamiliar Craft Art : A New One Day, Cultural Experiment Space HOSU, Seoul